There’s a prominent drink mentioned in my novel titled, Born of Sin. In Chapter 5, Jacob the main character, takes a hottie home from the club. The femme fatal’s name is Lashawn Emerson. She gets Jacob drunk and takes advantage of him.
A few readers have asked about the drink. What was in her secret and potent elixir?
I call it the “Sin No More” drink and I’ve posted the recipe.
Note that this is an adult drink and I’d like to remind you to drink responsibly.
If you decide to try it, you’ll find that It’s refreshingly smooth.
1 ounce vodka (I really like to use the Peach Ciroc brand)
1 ounce gin
3 ounces cranberry juice
3 ounces pineapple juice
1 squeeze of lime
Combine the ingredients in a martini shaker, shake, pour, and enjoy!
Insider Information about Lashawn: Another reader asked if Lashawn slipped a drug into Jacob’s drink or if Jacob just slept deeply from the liquor because of his low toleranace with alcohol.
I had to think about that. Here are the factors that formed my answer:
- Lashawn is from Beaver County, Pennsylvania.
- She lives in a housing project with her Mom, sister and brother.
- She drove to Pittsburgh to compete in the Best Legs contest, knowing she had a good chance to win the $100.00 because she’s pretty and has a nice body.
- She doesn’t have available money to buy the “date rape” drug.
- She just happened upon Jacob and took advantage of his naivety.
So, to answer the question, she did not use any drugs in Jacob’s drink.
Have other questions? Talk to me on email, Facebook, or Twitter!